Day 12 - Food Astronaut

This I have learned inthe workshops I have attended....

Most of our chronic health problems are associated with diet and lifestyle. Amazingly, we have control over much of our future health. By adopting a health supporting diet as opposed to a disease promoting diet we can avoid many of the calamities headed our way and significantly reduce our cancer risks and enjoy a quality future.

UPDATE

My glucose has had a steady rise for the past 4 days which has been concerning to me. In talking with the doctor this morning he explained that my liver and my kidneys are working overtime during the fast in this typically causes a spike in glucose readings.....not to worry. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choices For Sustainable Living

Why the era of cheap food is over

Climate Confusion: Who Wins?